Tyvek Bracelet is a typical type of one-off RFID, which worked at frequency of 13.56 mhz with NFC chip embedded. This type of NFC wristband is frequently used as medical ID bracelet in hospital or runners id bracelet in sports or events.
• 25mm x 250 mm, with multiple colors for selection
• Tyvek material, ultra light with NFC tag inlay embedded, capable for thermal printing
• Easy for wearing and indentifying, could reduce manual errors and decrease work load in medical institutions
• High performance NFC chips with programmable memory, patient ID, name and medical schedule could be easily stored in the chip
• Logo, number printing available