Proximity Card 125 Khz is a typical type of RFID card for access control and identification, which worked at frequency of 125 kHz , with EM4100 chip embedded. Cost-efficient and contactless feature make it widely used as access control card, ID card in enterprise, business and government.
• 86 mm x 54 mm, 0.90 mm thick
• Contactless interface allow fast identification and check in/out.
• High performance Etmel EM4100 chip embedded
• Inkject ID number on the surface
• White blank hard clameshell enclosure