UHF Card are frequently used as personal identifiers in personnel management or access control systems. This is a version of the popular ISO format identity card equipped with a UHF RFID transponder conforming to the EPC Global class 1 Gen 2 specifications. These cards offer worldwide operation in UHF 860-960 MHz bands. UHF cards are targeted for the e-identity market bringing a long range communication distance together with stringent durability criteria.
These cards have extended read range of up to 10-12 meters (depending upon the reader). UHF cards can be customized with many of the same options and features available on our standard plastic cards. They include the following:
• Full color process on one or both sides
• Thermal printing of text, name, PIN numbers or automated lists may be printed directly on each piece.
• Embossing with gold, silver or black tipping (othercolors available for 5k or more).
• Signature and custom signature panels are available.
• Scratch -off overlay panels for special promotions and contests.
• Hi-co or Lo-co magnetic stripe encoding on tracks 1, 2 or 3.
• Bar coding in multiple formats available.
• Multiple finishes like matte, frosted or UV coated.
• Foil stamping in gold or silver for a brilliant attraction.
• Metallic colors in gold or silver for a sparkling look.
Specifications of UHF cards:
• Higgs TM-3 IC with 800 bits of non-volatile memory.
• Operating Frequency 8566 MHz.
• AIN 9662.
• 32-bit TID 64-bit Unique TID 96-bit EPC Memory, extensible to 480-bits.
• 512 –bit User memory
• 32-bit access password
• 32-bit kill password
• Pre-programmed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number.
• Student Identification
• Electronics passports
• Border Control
• Vehicle Identification Registration (windshield card).
• Item Identification (traceability)
• Access Control (Parking, building, large areas).