* Frequency: 125KHZ formats
* Chip: EM4305
* Reading distance: 80~120cm;
* Material: PVC
* Working temperature:-10-50 degree centigrade
* Color: Blank or other colors(yellow, grey, red)
* Printing: Printable with offset, silkscreen, personalization.
* Serial numbers: Inkjet Number (various different numbering formats)
* Size: 85.6*54*0.8mm
* Weight: 6.5g
EM4305 chip card is widely used in 125KHZ, and most times clients change its format into Wiegand26 and used as a ID card. Since the thicker chip for 125KHZ, .
EM4305 set is both readable and writable and is widely used in water meter prepaid, campus id, bus stored-value cards, highway tolls, parking, etc.